Helloween - Where The Rain Grows (1994)

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

I wonder what ever happened to those blue eyes, that time has captured within this song. It was like i was almost there again, thanks to the weed lol :) Micheal kise where wishes fly thats another story. So many loves some gone some dead, all alive within my heart.


Well, the discussion of which is best of Kiske and Deris can and will continue forever, as long as anyone listens to Helloween. But my opinion is that Deris is more fitting for the songs he sings, thats pretty obvious as they write the songs for him. But the channge from Kiske to Deris has changed their music style. I myself love Helloween. But old Helloween is more, what can i say, classic metal than the new one. Old Helloween is worthy to be in the same room as Maiden, Priest, AC/DC etc.




0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP